High School Plays
High school drama programs are a thriving enviroment where some of the most exciting theatre is being produced.
High schools produce a variety of plays - from student-directed ten-minute plays to one-act play competitions to full-length plays in front of packed auditoriums.
These drama programs are also where new plays are thriving. From hilarious comedies and suspenseful murder mysteries, to intense dramas and more abstract work, high school theatre programs produce a wide range of styles of new plays.
Stage Partners is the Home of High School Plays
Stage Partners is proud to publish the most talented playwrights writing for high schools today. Our catalog of new play scripts features everything from award-winning dramas to hit comedies and every play is FREE TO READ! Begin exploring the Stage Partners catalog below.
Top One-Act Plays
- The Day the Internet Died by Ian McWethy & Jason Pizzarello
- Will You Be My Nemesis? by Kathryn Funkhouser
- In the Forests of the Night by Del Martin
- Wild Strawberries by Jerry Ayers
- #VIRAL by Maria McConville
- Knock Knock by Jason Pizzarello and Kathryn Funkhouser
- Game Night (Humans Only Please) by Laura Neill
- Brian the Comet by Emily Hageman
- Silenced on Barbour Street by William Prenetta
- How to Survive Being in a Shakespeare Play by Don Zolidis
Top Full-Length Plays
- Rogues' Gallery by Elissa C. Huang, Ian McWethy, et. al
- Queens by Kristen Doherty
- This Murder Was Staged by Patrick Greene & Jason Pizzarello
- The Witch's Princess by Don Zolidis
- The Inseparables by TJ Young
- A Wrinkle in Time adapted by Morgan Gould
- Beware the House on Haunted Hill! by Matthew Byrd & Kathryn Funkhouser
- Pride & Prejudice adapted by Melissa Leilani Larson
- Last Day of School by Ian McWethy
- Tooth & Tail by Elizabeth A.M. Keel